Monday, January 2, 2012

Nasty Neighbors. . .

We've had these nasty neighbors since we moved into the apartment. The hotter it gets, the more there are and the closer they come to our living room window! I was so tempted to get a broom or a powerful water gun and try to knock their house down. Fortunately, the owner of the building has decided to paint everything this month (yes, it's a brick building and they're going to paint it because that's what they do here). In order to do a good job, they first had to powerwash the entire building. One afternoon, I was out and Kevin called me to tell me the fire department was outside our building attempting to destroy the wasps' nest. I was somewhat bummed to have missed the action, but so thankful it was being taken care of. Now we can safely open our window all the way without the fear of hundreds of wasps entering!! So long, nasty neighbors!!