Sunday, October 18, 2015

The First Three Weeks...

          My first day home alone with all four kiddos. We survived and everyone was fed at least once!!
Jamie is as close to family as we have here. She's an aunt to the kids and we are so grateful for her!
               Proud big sister, Adri. 
Sleeping buddies. I love having them together and I think they enjoy each other's body heat. 
Before the end of their naps, they have usually scooted closer to each other. 
            Loving on her baby brother. 
This is my view after I nurse them. Precious!!

                 This is the best!!
          This is a happy place for me!
           Three of the four napping. 
We have had several visits from friends. Kate, Leigh and Charli were here last week. 
School on the porch. Adri was so comfortable she fell asleep in my lap!
                   My girls....
 One of my favorite friends, Mama Rena.


          Little Miss Elli Lou...

No comments: