Thursday, May 26, 2016

Emma Jae is 9!!!


She's such a fun, amazing, funny, beautiful, intelligent young girl. I love her so much and enjoy her more and more every year! 9. Wow.
We celebrated by having a slumber party with two of her closest friends. They stayed up late and woke up early and ate a lot of treats, so I guess it was a great party;)


I love how well Emma's friends love Adri. They include her as if she's their age and treat her with such love. The four of them had a great evening together.

Emma didn't want traditional cake for her birthday. She wanted her grandma's sour cream coffee cake. I love that she thinks of unique ways to celebrate. 
Emma comes up with great ideas for her siblings, like the box boat below. She's a great leader and loves them all so well. 

We went for a walk at a park one afternoon and the girls found a path to the creek. I love watching them explore and enjoy nature. Even though we live in the city, there are plenty of places to explore that can make us feel like we live in the country. Emma said it was a perfect birthday. 

1 comment:

Julie said...

You're BACK! Keep 'em coming! I love seeing your kids!