Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Salmon & Capers. . .

I made this. I made this. I made this!!
It's salmon, people!! I used to gag and leave the house when my college roommate baked salmon. I'm not sure if pregnancy changed my tastebuds or if moving to Brazil did, but I'm a lover of salmon now. Salmon with capers and melted butter, fresh pressed garlic, and lemon pepper spread over it. Mmmm. My mouth is watering. What's happened to me? (Tracy, you'd be proud!! Sorry I almost gagged every time you made it. Maybe you never knew that. Well, it's true.)
Kevin and Emma even like it! Emma thinks the capers are peas, so she always wants to pick them off and eat them first. Kevin's not fond of capers, so I don't put them on his plate. It's good though. Man, it's good.
(Oh, I like tilapia now, too. It's not as pretty and colorful though, so I didn't take any pictures.)