Thursday, August 12, 2010

38 Years and Counting. . .

Congratulations! Kevin's parents celebrated their 38th wedding anniversary today! I love them. They are two of the most incredible people I know and I am beyond blessed to have them as my in-laws!

And since successfully raising four boys wasn't challenging enough, they now have a new child. . . Eddie. Emma and I have been here for two days now, and that's long enough to know that Eddie is a handful! I loved watching them laugh and smile as Eddie tore around the yard, chasing Emma and slobbering all over everyone and everything. I have a feeling though, that it's not so much about Eddie as it is about their love for each other. They make each other laugh and smile and they just love each other well. Eddie just gives them one more reason to enjoy being together! Congratulations Robert and Marcy! We love you!!