Saturday, November 13, 2010

For My Sister. . .

Happy Birthday Lianne!!
I posted both pictures, because even though they are very similar, you look like Alison in the first one and Ashley in the second one. Funny, I also look like Emma in both!
You are one of the most amazing women in my life and I'm so thankful for the moments we get to share life together. I've learned much about being a sister, wife and mom by watching you and I'm better because of what I've learned. Thank you for always loving me, teaching me and sharing your life with me. I hope you have a really great birthday!
(This picture was taken with my sister because I was too scared or stubborn (or something) to sit alone for the photographer. Something about Lianne's presence made me calm and happy. Funny how that holds true to this day.)