Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Relaxing at Home. . .


Melty Beads are awesome. Apparently I didn't look at the label that says, "For ages 6+." Emma thoroughly enjoyed watching us put together the designs but wasn't very interested in the method needed to make the designs. She has a great attention span, but this was a little too much for her.

Her daddy and I had fun. . .

Wearing her pajamas pants, a dress, a short-sleeved jacket and her new apron, she asked me if she could wash dishes. I love the choices she makes with her clothing sometimes!

After my post about Emma's fascination with puzzles, I pulled one out of storage that we had never opened. We're not exactly socialites here, so we completed it relatively quick! Ahh, gotta love vacation days! Oh, and we swam. We swam a lot. We are saddened by our friends and family who are suffering the below zero temps in the U.S., so to make ourselves feel better, we go swimming. Wish we could invite everyone over to relieve some of the depression caused by the cold!!