Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stockings from the U.S.A. . . .

Our stockings. . . all the way from Moundridge, KS!! Thank you so much Grandma and Grandpa!! What a fun surprise! (And of course, thank you to our JD runner! What would we do without those people??)
Emma woke up to find that her daddy looked a little different. The last time he was beardless, she kept asking him where it was. His response. . . "I left it in Buenos Aires." She wasn't near as curious this time around, but she did think he looked strange.
Kevin plays the most amazing Christmas music on his guitar! While Emma and I played, he entertained us with his talent.

When Kevin's parents were here in July, Grandma brought Emma a Christmas gift. We've been curious for the last six months! Well, she loves her new friends, Violet, Poppie, and Rose! Red-headed Poppie seems to be her favorite.

New pots and pans and kitchen utensils!!

Emma and I love our new aprons! In fact, this is my very first apron, one that I can call my own! I love it!! Emma has been wearing hers every day and is always wanting to help me cook or wash dishes while wearing it! Yesterday she made me water soup with garlic and crackers! Mmm. Thanks so much Grandma for making us feel a little closer to home this year! We had so much fun opening our stockings! The gifts are all perfect. . . we only wish we could have been with you while opening them!