Friday, November 8, 2013

Mollie & Baby. . .

I was so excited to hear that my friend Mollie was coming to town. Mollie is my friend that I met in Brazil. She moved back to the U.S., then to Germany almost a year ago. Kevin and I went to her wedding in June and now she and her husband are about to welcome their first baby!! She made one last work trip to the U.S. in August and our friend Alina joined us for dinner one evening. I'm so excited for Mollie and Christian to become parents!!
Baby Franke is a boy! Because Mollie married a German, I'm anxious to hear whether his name is more American or Deutsch!! We had a fun evening together talking about babies and all that goes along with the subject! We also had some interesting conversations about cultural differences regarding a working vs. stay-at-home mom. On very opposite ends of the spectrum are Brazil and Germany. Interesting.

No comments: