Monday, January 6, 2014

October KaRagBe. . .

The Kane, Schrag, Wiebe (aka "KaRagBe") weekend continues. I could write story after story, but I think I'll leave this post to small captions. I love these people. Deeply. Gratefully. My heart is full when I am with them. In completely random order, October KaRagBe:
Antioch Park in KC. Kevin and I had engagement pictures taken here by Chris. I loved returning with our families!
Ty, Levi, Emma, Adri, Kevin, Myla, Eliza, and Jonah, crossing the pond. I love those stepping stones!
Slumber party with the kids (minus Adri, who stayed in our room)
Antioch Park. These kids are fun friends! It's like they know they love each other because they see the love their parents have for each other!
Way up high!
Ready for bed. . .
Friends. I love them.
Adri with her buddy, Ty. She really liked him and it made me smile!
The kids got together and put on a show for the adults.
Emma was a superhero!!
This makes my heart happy.
Painting pumpkins. . . because it was October and painted pumpkins are fun. By "painting", I mean, magic marker-ing. Easier and less cleanup!
Ahhhh. Comfort and depth of friendship. They know me.
A good friend helps me relax:) The tiny back-scratcher was extremely helpful as well!
Playing with friends. . .
Sharing food. Coffee. Life.
Ty taught the kids how to make homemade pizza!
Antioch Park.
Sweet friends.
I love her big blue eyes!
Mmm. I love us. He makes me happy.
Buddies, Jonah and Levi.
Wish I could remember what made him laugh.
Love his smile.
Love his hugs.
One of my favorites!
Melt my heart!
She really wanted to do it by herself, but I wasn't ready to dive in after her!
I like this!
Our family.
The KaRagBe clan!!
So grateful for the following pictures from Chris. . . they make my heart smile!
We're incredibly mature sometimes.
He makes me laugh.
He makes me giddy sometimes, too.
By far, one of my favorite places to be in the world!
This is how Kevin first kissed me when we were dating. There's a story there. One that's so very important to me. I love this moment.
The KaRagBe kiddos, growing all the time. In May, another Kane girl will join us!!
On Saturday night, our friend Tracy came to spend some time with us! She's another college friend who recently moved back to KC after spending 8 years in Oregon. I'm so thankful we live closer now! I loved the hours we spent together! On Sunday, she and her husband and two girls came over for lunch. It was great and so easy having everyone together! Tracy was one of my last roommates in college and has remained a very close friend of mine over the last 10+ years.
Our fam again!
The pictures speak a thousand stories to me. If I could spend every weekend with these friends, I would be a happy woman!! However, I'm so thankful for the times we do get to be together!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a joy it was to have a little part of that weekend with you gals! I'll always treasure it!