Sunday, March 16, 2014

Mitchell's Visit. . .

Our friends Ryan and Kristen came to see us in November. They were some of our favorite friends from Ottumwa and we're so happy we still get to see them occasionally!! They were coming to town for a swim meet and decided to drive up the night before. We stayed up late catching up and then Kristen and I went for a 4-mile run that Saturday morning. I was so proud to be running with her! Kristen is the fastest female runner I know and I'm always amazed at what's she's capable of accomplishing! We coached junior high and high school cross country and track together and I learned so much from her. She's one of my favorite people in the world and I love getting to laugh with her and Ryan!
Emma loves it when our friends have kids her age. Lilly is actually two and a half years older than Emma, but her brother is just a few months older. The three of them get along really well and played until it was time to go. Lilly and Quenton are on the swim team and are excellent swimmers. Emma and I enjoyed watching our first swim meet and loved cheering for our friends!

No comments: