Saturday, May 28, 2011

Grandma Time. . .

She's awesome. . . that's all I have to say about Grandma!!



Together they made birds' nests out of white chocolate-covered pretzels. After the chocolate dried, they placed Peeps (gag!, but pretty) on top of the nests and then put jelly beans around the Peeps. The nests were edible table decorations for Easter dinner!! So creative!!


Happy girls!!

While Emma had some quality Grandma time, the rest of us played a few rounds of Rook. Like I've said before, a trip to Moundridge just isn't complete unless Rook has been played! Kevin and I were paired against Robert and Jon. I figured that way, whether we won or lost, at least Kevin and I could still sleep in the same bed. Apparently, I'm a sore loser and immature. I love our Rook games (unless I lose, then it's not as fun), because there's no shortage of Schrag humor. It's best when all four brothers are home at once (along with Robert), but it's not a requirement. No, they do just fine on their own!