Monday, May 23, 2011

Sweet Friend. . .


I got to see my great friend Amy and her two kiddos one day. Emma and I drove down and were able to spend a few hours with them while Kevin worked with his dad. I love that months and months go by, but our time together is always so rich. Emma and Avery played so well together and Emma enjoyed helping baby Levi with his toys. She now thinks we need more baby toys in our home because his toys were so cool! Another evening, Kevin and I met Ty and Amy and their kids for a quick dinner. I was lost in conversation with Amy and didn't even pay attention to the fact that Kevin and Ty were lost in their own conversation. My heart was happy. I love seeing Kevin connect so well with my friends' husbands. As we drove away from our friends, Kevin smiled and said, "I like them." Yep, me too.