Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pool Time with Cousins. . .

In August, Emma and I made a trip to the U.S. It was still winter here and another cold front had come through. I was so happy to step out of the Denver airport wearing shorts!! The day after we arrived, Emma and I went to the Ft. Collins pool with two of my sisters and their kids. Emma's eyes were huge when she saw how awesome the park was. I loved being able to take her there and it was fun to spend time with my sisters. We packed lunches and the kids were little fishies, only getting out of the water for the mandatory break.




It didn't take long for Emma to warm up to her cousins, especially Olivia. The older they get, the closer they seem in age. They played like best friends and also argued like sisters, but overall, they had a great time together!