Friday, November 18, 2011

Projects. . .



This little girl adores her father and loves doing projects with him. One of their most recent projects was putting together the crib for Emma's baby sister. I am so thankful we decided to bring the crib with us to Brazil! Kevin spent many long hours building her bed when I was pregnant with Emma Jae. It was so neat to watch her help him put it together a few weeks ago. She actually put the screws in and tightened them as much as she could before getting out the wrench. I love how Kevin teaches her new things that I never would have thought to teach her. She gets so excited to help him and it warms my heart to watch their relationship grow. Emma's pretty excited that she gets to share a room with her little sister!! I love that there's space in the room for both of their beds. Should be fun!!