Sunday, July 21, 2013

Post-Wedding Brunch. . .

The bride and groom carried the reception on until 6:30am!!! They had a few hours of sleep before we all came together again for a post-wedding brunch. Just in case we hadn't had enough food the night before, the brunch would certainly fill us until the following week:) Fresh fruit, omelets, eggs prepared in whatever way desired, sausages, soaked oatmeal, yogurt, and more! It was a wonderful brunch, unlike anything I'd ever been to before! Kevin decided to experiment with the white sausage and then he was given a tutorial on how to eat it by a German woman. We learned quite a bit about the etiquette of how to eat a white sausage! I learned, but I'm pretty sure I'll never have to remember. I'll have to be pretty starving to pick up a fork and knife and eat that stuff!! We sure had some great laughs, though! 
Harald and Silvia are our German friends who we lived with in Brazil. They now live in Zweibrucken, which is where Kevin had to travel later that week!
Silvia kept trying to get me to change my ticket so I could stay in Germany a few extra days. I repeatedly told her I had to get back to my girls but she tried and tried! We were trying to find a way for Kevin to eventually move to Germany for work! Ha! We'll see! It sounds awesome, but I'm not sure I'm ready to pick up and move again.
Our dear friends. What a great couple!!
A minha amiga (my friend) Mollie!!! I am just so very grateful for her! What a blessing she was to me in Brazil! Our friendship has continued over the years and I look forward to seeing her whenever the opportunity comes!!
We said our goodbyes and hit the road again, heading east toward Rothenburg ob der Tauber.

No comments: