Monday, September 28, 2009

Emma Jae, God's Little Princess. . .

(For my sisters, NO, this is not little Sandi, this is Emma Jae, even though I know it's a spitting image of what I looked like as a two-year old, profile and all!)


A tea party with friends. . . Notice her little pinky?

The kiss. . .

Yes, Emma, that's what Mommy's face will look like if I ever catch you kissing a boy!!
Before we left the States, we went to Goodland for a going away party. Emma was showered with dress-up clothes that were hand-me-downs from her cousin, Jessie. When we moved in, I showed Emma the dresses and she didn't even want to touch them! Then, we started reading Gigi, God's Little Princess, a book that was given to Emma when she was born. Cute, cute book! Emma absolutely loves it. I've read it a hundred and fifty times and I'm not tired of it!! I love the message of the book. I love how it makes Emma smile, every time! Recently, I started reading the book using Emma's name instead of Gigi. Emma loves being called a princess! I love treating her like a princess; she is one! She's our little princess. A few days ago, I brought the dresses out again. She's been wearing them every day since! AND. . . she's been dancing with her daddy. Now, if that doesn't make my heart melt. . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH my goodness! Such a beautiful little girl :) She looks so gorgeous :)

Lori Adams said...

That is SOOOOOO cute! Seriously, are you sure that isn't little Sandi? What a little doll.