Monday, September 21, 2009

Washing Dishes. . .



. . . and she's having a blast!! Emma loves to carry the stepstool to the sink and "wash" dishes for me. Normally, the washing includes pouring water from one spoon into another, and then into a bowl. We turn the water on to just a trickle, so she patiently waits for the spoon to fill up. She could spend hours in the kitchen if we let her!! She is just so happy when she's washing dishes! Between her and Reni, I really don't have any cleaning to do around here! Guess I should take some more pictures since I have so much time!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I like your hair Emma, and I'm so glad you like to help Mommy! She really should just put her feet up and relax!!

maggitootis said...

like mother, like daughter!

maggitootis said...

Ben is LOVING these pics!