Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Karagbe Outdoor Fun. . .

It was a little chilly outside, but we figured it would be good for the kids to get out and run around. Fortunately, we live really close to a park, so we all bundled up and took a short walk to Field Sike Park. Adri loved the slide! Knowing her, she'll be going down it by herself here pretty soon!
Adri loves the swing! We'll be spending many hours at the park this summer!
Between our house and the park, we have to cross over Crow Creek. Emma loved showing her friends one of her favorite activities - throwing small rocks into the creek.
Melt my heart. . .
After lunch, we bundled up again and went to the backyard for smores. I'm pretty sure the kids, and adults, had a blast!
Emma Jae. . .
Avery. . .
Myla. . .
He had to think hard about what he was going to do with those yummy marshmellows!
She makes my heart smile! This is one of my favorite pictures in the world! Oh, how I love her laugh!!
Levi says, "Mmmm. . ."
Have I mentioned I love our backyard? The firepit was already here. We're planning spend many nights beside the fire in the coming months!
Jonah. . .
Eliza, Avery and Myla with Ty
Jonah and Diane, warming up by the fire.
Chris, trying to avoid the mess of the smore. 
The fabulous Kane family. . .
It was such a fun afternoon. Chilly, but fun!

No comments: