Thursday, October 24, 2013

Last Day in West Yellowstone. . .

By the end of the week, we were all too tired to want to drive back into the park. We had packed a lot into three days, so we ended up staying in West Yellowstone on Thursday. We visited the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center, ate out for lunch and then we all went our own ways for a few hours. I took the girls back to the cabin and we all took naps. Everyone else explored the town.
Emma loves her cousins and played so well with them. She laughs so hard when they're together! I love hearing their silliness!
I love her eyes!!
Hers, too!
We did get to see a bear for a few seconds while we were inside the park. We happened to be driving along a road and spotted him heading down a hill. Emma didn't get to see him, so she was pretty excited to see these bears at the Discovery Center.
Adri had some good Grandma time!
This is what meal time looked like every evening. It was fun!!
Time with the Schrags isn't complete without a few games of Rook!!
Because there were so many of us, we split up and started a game of Dutch Blitz in the other room. I love that the Schrags play games. We don't do a lot of that with my family, so I always look forward to it when we're with my in-laws.
We packed our bags late that evening and headed out early the next morning to see some friends in eastern Montana.

No comments: