Thursday, October 24, 2013

Schrag Family. . .

Robert and Marcy celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary in 2012. We wanted to give them the gift of family pictures while we were all together. After trying to find a photographer, we ended up deciding to use a tripod and timer. Honestly, I was pretty happy with the way the pictures turned out! For being free, they aren't too bad:)
The Schrag Family - 2013
Three grandsons and two granddaughters keep these grandparents busy! We love them so much and love how they are so involved with their grandchildren. They are awesome!
Steve and Maggie, Jakob, Noah and Ben
Tim and Bethany
Jon and Krista
Our family
Kevin (34), Steve (36), Jon (38), Tim (29)
Sweet moment with Grandpa. She absolutely adores him!
This is how it all began, over 40 years ago. . . what an amazing couple!!
LOVE THIS!!!
Time for crazy kids!
I wish we could have had Adri jump! Maybe next time!
I really have no idea what inspired me to climb a tree, but we all got a good laugh out of it!
A genuine tree hugger!
Hugging the tree hugger!
I should submit this to the "Awkward Family Photos" people!
More serious. . .
This one is one of my favorites, mostly because it's almost an exact replica of one of our engagements pictures from 2002. It makes me so happy!
After a successful morning, we all headed back to the cabin. Adri loves holding her daddy's hand now and I'm looking forward to many more moments like this!!

2 comments:

Karla said...

Sandi - you and your family are just beautiful and you warm my heart. I miss you friend. I look forward to a get-together soon.

Nabila Widianti said...

very interesting information, I really like it because it can add insight for me more broadly, thank you very much for this extraordinary information
obat herbal sembuhkan turun peranakan, obat luka jatuh herbal, cara menghilangkan benjolan di bawah dagu sekitar leher, cara mengatasi gerd pada ibu hamil dan menyusui,