Tuesday, January 7, 2014

J & A. . .

For a few hours one gorgeous October afternoon, these two little cuties came over to play. Their mom got to spend that time getting a mommy makeover!
This little boy has one of the most contagious smiles in the world. I think he's frowning in this picture, but it was the only one I got of him that day. He has some purty eyes! Every time I see him, he gives me an adorably bashful smile, which just lights up my day!
His big sister has some beautiful eyes as well!
It's so fun for me to see Emma with her friends! She's such an introvert, so she prefers one-on-one time with her friends. She tends to be the quieter one if there are several kids around. It took me a while to realize she takes after me in that way. I love a crowd of people, but a small group of one or two other friends is where I feel the best!
It was a great day to be outside and I believe one of the last before the weather turned cold! I'm grateful for those days but I also enjoy the cold weather, from inside my warm home, of course!

No comments: