Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Duell Cousins in Manhattan. . .

When we left Moundridge, we only had a short drive to Manhattan. Kevin was supposed to fly in on Thursday, but his flight was delayed and he arrived on Friday afternoon. The advantage of him being delayed was that I got to spend two nights with my brother's family in Manhattan. Emma played with Jaiya and Tucker and Adri just stared at Riggins!
Goofy girls. . . Emma loved that she got to have a sleepover with Jaiya! They both slept on the floor and giggled like elementary school girls before they finally fell asleep!
Riggins and Adri, about four months apart in age (Adri is older!)
The crazy kiddos - Emma, Tucker and Jaiya
One of my favorite in-laws ever! It's always so good to catch up and spend time with Kristin!
And him, well, I don't see enough of him, but I sure do love the guy! It was so good to spend a lunch with him and then to hang out with him and his family for a few days!

No comments: